27 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that you may attend worship in Worcester and in Charlton on Sunday, May 30, 2021 without your face-mask. In addition, the Governor's guidelines (link below) now deem it safe to resume meetings at 100% capacity. The CDC advises non-vaccinated persons to continue to wear face-masks and we understand that some who are vaccinated may still continue to wear a mask. We respect your conscience on the matter, and ask you to respect the conscience of others. Of course, if you feel sick, please don't come to church! Rather, you can participate on-line until you feel better. We also realize that some may desire additional space in our worship environments. To that end, you can expect the following when you arrive at Worcester for on-time and orderly worship:
1. If you would like to seat yourself, you must arrive prior to the start of the worship service. If you arrive late, the ushers will seat you to maintain Spiritual order during worship.
2. If you arrive later than 20 minutes after the start of any worship service, the ushers will ask you to participate on-line. Again, this is to maintain Spiritual order and unity during worship.
3. The 9am worship service will continue to offer additional space with seating in every other row.
4. The 11am worship service will maintain one section for additional space with seating in every other row, with all other sections open for max capacity
5. The family-life and youth worship services will maintain their summer schedule https://www.livingwordworcester.com/family-life with anticipation of resuming an 11am children's church in September. Until further notice, we ask that all students attending family-life and youth services continue to bring a facemask with them to ensure a safe environment while indoors.
On behalf of our ministry team, thank you for loving one another during these trying times. May we continue to Love God and our Love our neighbors as ourselves (Matthew 22:37-40).
In Grace, Peace and Joy,