Effective Sept. 20, 2021 - Facemasks will now be worn for indoor gatherings, including Sunday Worship, in accordance with the City of Worcester's policy.
Of course, if you feel sick, please don't come to church! Rather, you can participate on-line until you feel better. We also realize that some may desire additional space in our worship environments. To that end, you can expect the following when you arrive at Worcester for on-time and orderly worship:
1. If you would like to seat yourself, you must arrive prior to the start of the worship service. If you arrive late, the ushers will seat you to maintain Spiritual order during worship.
2. If you arrive later than 20 minutes after the start of any worship service, the ushers will ask you to participate on-line. Again, this is to maintain Spiritual order and unity during worship.
3. The 9am worship service will continue to offer additional space with seating in every other row.
4. The 11am worship service will maintain one section for additional space with seating in every other row, with all other sections open for max capacity
5. Until further notice, we ask that all students attending family-life and youth services continue to bring a facemask with them to ensure a safe environment while indoors.
On behalf of our ministry team, thank you for loving one another during these trying times. May we continue to Love God and our Love our neighbors as ourselves (Matthew 22:37-40).
In Grace, Peace and Joy,
1 September 2021
Children in grades 1-12 will be required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer while in the building. Ministers and workers will do the same.
As of Sept 20th masks are required.
Registration will be required and sent out one week in advance for all children attending. This is a weekly process as spots will be limited.
Only register if you are certainly coming to the service.
Communicate with at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend for any reason
Arrive on time with 5 minute grace period after which point your spot becomes available to others on list
Do not send your child if they are showing any signs of sickness.